By using this app, you can see frequency, channel, modem manufacturer, encryption, security, distance to the router, power, name, and Mac address of wireless access points around you and show some information about connected devices to your network. In a word, this app is a WiFi analyzer with extra features.
A major security flaw was revealed in December 2011 that affects wireless routers with the WPS PIN feature, which most recent models have enabled by default. The flaw allows a remote attacker to recover the WPS PIN.
Boost your router security with this app!
Other features: Password maker (create strong passwords) , Password recovery (see saved WiFi passwords – requires root), WiFi channel scanner, Router’s serial number receiver (requires root), WiFi increase security guideline.
– Connect with WPS Default Pin Generator (At least 15 PINs displayed)
– WiFi analyzer (channel, Distance to the router, router manufacturer, encryption…)
– Connection using passphrase
– Password maker (Create strong passwords)
– Password recovery (See saved WiFi passwords – requires root)
– Port Scanner
– WiFi channel scanner
– Show connected devices to your network (Show name, mac, vendor, IP, count)
– WiFi increased security guidelines.
* Connection using WPS needs root on android 4.4 and earlier. no need root on android 5 and later.
* Password recovery needs root on all android versions.
* In some devices you need to install BusyBox.
This App Works on Android 4.0 And Later.
Stay connected guys for more posts like this. Comment below if you have any questions or queries! We are Happy to Help! 🙂