Genius Scan enables you to quickly scan documents on the go and export your scans as JPEG or PDF with multiple pages
Genius Scan has more than 20 million users and has won several productivity app prizes and awards!
Genius Scan integrates with Box, Dropbox, Evernote or any other cloud service app installed on your Android phone to let you export your scans wherever you want.
The Genius Scan scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. Typically, when you take a photo of a picture, you are not perfectly aligned and the light is not perfect. Genius Scan takes care of that for you.
• Save time with our powerful scanning technology:
– Automatic, real-time, document detection and perspective correction
– Magic mode to snap the photos hand-free
– Batch mode to scan several pages in a row
• Amazing quality:
Enhances the scans with color or black-and-white post-processing
Edit your scans long after scanning your documents
• Stay organized:
Emails the scans as JPG or PDF
Export documents to any app supporting JPG or PDF files
– Creates PDF documents with multiple scans
– Smart Document Names: name your documents according to customized patterns
– Tag your documents to quickly find them
• To quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
• At the university, to take a picture of a whiteboard
• On the road, to archive receipts
• To collect customer paperwork on the go
• To make a copy when you have no copier available
• To archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
• Save the perfect recipe after cooking
• Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
• Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
• Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
• We are asking some permissions: the network access lets you send your scans to the cloud; the location permissions allows you to automatically name your documents based on the current location. With Android 6 and further, we ask these permissions as needed in the app, but we cannot do that for lower versions.